A Gul Bahao team is ready to leave for Mithi (Tharparkar) any day to
- Complete and upgrade the visitor’s hall (using Chandi technology) it has put up in the civil hospital of Mithi in the month of April
- To put up one unit Chandi Ghars for the people
- To distribute its latest research product “Mithai” which is cheap,highly nutritious as well as delicious.
Kindly put your valuable 1,000 ( one thousand ) Rupees in First Women Bank, Gul Bahao account no 0007001857810001 or Allied Bank, Nargis Latif acc. no.0010032750390011( 0159 branch code )
Nargis Latif (managing trustee)
Gul Bahao is planning to put up a pavilion “Karachi’s gift to the world” at a one day conference cum exhibition called SME Senate and Expo, being organised and supported by the commissioner Karachi office, Karachi Stock Exchange, KWCCI and MASS HRS on Saturday, 25th April 2015 at Hotel Movenpick (formerly Sheraton Hotel). Entry to the event will be through passes. Registration for businessmen and faculty members will be Rs Three Thousand (3,000) while for students it will be Rs Fifteen hundred (1500).
In the pavillion, Gul Bahao will be showcasing some of its world famous innovations viz. Chandi Technology which is as revolutionary as the ubiquitious mobile telephone. Gul Bahao’s innovations have been widely acclaimed by international organisations as well as both print and electronic media. These include Clinton Foundation, UNDP, ILO, United Nations, WSSCC, CNN, Voice of America, Indian Media, Media in Italy and France, South Korean publications and many more.
The aim of the pavilion is part of Gul Bahao’s campaign of “Rozgar La Mehdood” or “Opportunities Unlimited”. The one day program will
- Acquaint businessmen, policy makers and faculty members with this unique technology which has been developed at a cost of more than 80 million rupees and taken more than 20 years to develop
- Enable entrepreneurs to take up the business of producing and marketing the Chandi technology which can bring substantial profits with minimum investment
- Will enable interested participants to enrol themselves as paid internees of this innovation
Now, I would request you to support the campaign “Karachi’s gift to the world” and “Rozgar La Mehdood” by purchasing as many passes as possible, by contacting us on our contact numbers or alternately sending your contribution (there is no minimum amount ) to any of the following accounts: Allied Bank Nargis Latif 00100-3275039-0011 (0159 branch code) or Gul Bahao First Womens Bank 0007 (branch code) 001*85781*0001
Waiting for an early reply,
Nargis Latif, Managing trustee, Gul Bahao
There is no doubt that Pakistan is in severe need of research work. Its universities and other institutes of scientific research by and large are not doing the kind of work they ought to be doing. This is why we have not been progressing in our economy, environment and so many other aspects of life. This is why items that could have been raw material for industry and agriculture are thrown away into garbage dumps, burnt or thrown into the sea. This only results in worse calamities, environmental pollution and natural disasters.
We refuse to acknowledge an important law of nature i.e. recycling; according to which there is nothing useless in nature not even human waste. There is perpetual crying over environmental pollution. Few solutions are given.
Gul Bahao has (for the last 15 years) been quietly working on industrial and municipal waste in order to bring forth a clean non-polluting environment as well as to make new discoveries for improving the economy and making life cheaper and easier for all.
The time is now ripe for the formation of the Gul Bahao complex, rudiments of which are already there on a 2000 sq. yards plot located on main Rashid Minhas Road. Amongst others it has been visited by:
- The German councilor, Detlef Quester
- Mrs Almithra Patel, Supreme Court India
- World bank consultant, Mr Kazim Saeed
- 25 member delegation from Quetta
- Scores of Nazims and Naib Nazims from all over Sindh
- Students of architecture from Dawood, N.E.D and Karachi University
- BBC, Zee T.V Start Plus and several local T.V channels like AAJ T.V, Indus T.V,P.T.V, Sindh T.V,ARY Digital
- WWF and representatives of several NGOs
Pakistan’s first research center on waste management during the last thirteen years has come up with the following innovations:
- Wastic blocks and panaflex panels (alternative housing)
- Instant compost
- Water purification method
- Fuel Pack
- Fodder for cattle
- Mobile toilet
- Safai/Kamai Bank
The center has spent more than five crores out of which Rs 1.5 crores was loan and funds, the rest came from its commercial activities. At its peak point one can find 70 young men working on it, using a dozen or so vehicles, i.e. trucks, pickup vans and donkey carts. The center is doing what the government research organizations and universities are expected to be doing.
The center serves as the connecting link between the environment and the economy, and is meant to send out environmental intelligence to the world community through its website, newspapers and the electronic media.
The research center will concern itself with:
- Environmental issues
- Simple and cheap technologies
The Safai/Kamai bank and the chandi ghar are the earning/commercial/welfare arms of Gul Bahao. In addition they serve as extension programs of the research activities of Gul Bahao. The commercial objective is important as it helps to maintain sustainability and puts fewer burdens on the search for funds. The Safai/Kamai bank is the up-gradation of the “kabaria” in line with 21th century requirements, while the Chandi Ghar is a pre-fabricated housing plant. The welfare aspect gives employment and succor to the most down trodden in society.
We therefore request you in all earnestness to help the cause of research cum welfare in Pakistan by donating generously for the Gul Bahao complex.