Gul Bahao is planning to take out a publication in the month of August which will be listing, photographing and explaining the various innovations developed by us. These are briefly :
- Chandi Technology – modular blocks which are inter convertible into a two storied house, light weight furniture ( tables, chairs, beds etc ), water pond, reservoirs etc.
- Fuel packs for producing cheap electricity
- Safai/Kamai bank ( a futuristic bank ) …….. and many more
The purpose of the book is manifold. To work on:
- Disaster management
- Waste management and conserving the environment in order to prevent extreme climatic conditions of temperatures as well as rainfall, flooding etc.
- To provide our youth and entrepeneurs with “unlimited opportunities” to make profits from minimum investment.
These innovations have received international recognition from the following:
- Italian, French , Indian and South Korean publications
- CNN,Voice of America,BBC, Zee t.v etc
- Clinton foundation, Ashoka Foundation
- UNDP, ILO,WSCC, Supreme court of India
- German nationals (including their consul general)
- Representative of United Nations
- Saarc conference held at Kathmandu.
Why are the innovations a Gift from Karachi to the World?. It may be remembered that:
- Karachi is one of the largest metropolises of the world
- It has a peculiar geography ( desert like conditions with a relatively moderate climate)
- It is highly urbanized and modernized. Hundreds of educated Karachites ( lecturers, professors, professionals like architects, engineers, business men, philanthropists etc) have donated in cash or kind (recyclable material which fetch a good price in the market ). Research demands money and this is where the finances came from. Secondly Karachi’s youth, especially its uneducated youth were responsible for:The physical development of the products including collection of the raw materials. The educated youth on the other hand may be credited for arranging seminars ,writing theses, and reports and media coverage. In short it has been a big movement spread over a period of 21 years and costing more than 8 crore rupees.
We would like you to consider sponsoring this extremely valuable book according to the following rates:
- half page -Rs.50,000 (fifty thousand)
- quarter page -Rs.30,000(thirty thousand)
- your organisations/institution’s name in the list of sponsors- Rs. 7,000 (seven thousand)
The book will be launched in the month of August either at the Karachi press club or the Arts council
Waiting for an early reply ,